Monday, July 2, 2012

Swimmin

Saturday my little brother had a birthday. We celebrated it a week ago with my parents since they were going to be out of town. But we wanted to make his actual birthday a fun day so we all went swimming! It was the perfect day. The only thing that would have made it better is if my cute husband didn't have to be stuck at work :(
Clay, Val, Char, Cole and I spent the day swimming, playing, and getting a tan. It was wonderful! Charlotte is the bravest 2 year old I know. She loves the water and even jumped off the diving board! I wish we could spend every Saturday like this! 

after swimming we all hurried home to shower, get ready and then met up at Tepanyaki for dinner! We love you Trickle. I am so lucky and blessed to have such an awesome and fun little brother! Hope you had a happy birthday!

No comments: