Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ogden Family Reunion

The first weekend of August my dads side of the family headed to Idaho for our annual family reunion. This was the first one I had been too in a few years so I was pretty excited to see everyone! It was so nice to relax for a few days and spend time with my family! We played games, saw Shoshone Falls, went swimming, roasted marshmallows, & played with all the animals! Gabe and I set up a tent and I'm pretty sure Charlotte spent most of the weekend just sitting in there. haha she thought it was pretty neat. We had such a great weekend and a big thanks to Uncle Roger and Debbie for having all of us!

haha my outfit is fabulous. that's what happens when you wake up early to people chasing a bull around the field.
poor little girl fell at the motel swimming pool and busted up her chin and 2 front teeth :(

No comments: